Last Updated on November 4, 2023
Are you looking for an easy and delicious Italian-inspired dish? Look no further! Domino’s Chicken Alfredo is a classic favorite that will take your taste buds on a journey.
This creamy, cheesy dish is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Whether you’re looking for a weeknight dinner or a fancy dinner party, Domino’s Chicken Alfredo is sure to please.
What is Domino’s Chicken Alfredo Recipe?
Domino’s is an American multinational pizza restaurant chain.Domino’s Chicken Alfredo is a creamy, cheesy pasta dish made with cooked chicken, Alfredo sauce, and pasta of your choice. It’s a classic Italian-inspired dish that’s easy to make and packed with flavor. This dish can be served as a main course or a side dish.
What Does It Taste Like?
Domino’s Chicken Alfredo is a creamy, cheesy pasta dish with the perfect blend of flavors. The Alfredo sauce is creamy and flavorful, while the chicken is juicy and tender.
The pasta, whether you choose penne, fettuccine, or something else, adds a nice texture to the dish.
All the flavors come together to create a delicious dish that will have your family and friends begging for seconds.
You’ll also like the following Side Dishes recipes!
Domino’s Chicken Alfredo is a great way to bring the flavors of the ocean to your dinner table. Necessary ingredients for this recipe are –
- Chicken breasts : This is the main ingredient of this dish. You can use boneless and skinless chicken breasts or any other cut of chicken you prefer.
- Olive oil :This is used to cook the chicken in the skillet. It adds a nice flavor to the dish as well.
- Butter : Unsalted butter is used to make the Alfredo sauce creamy and rich.
- Garlic : Minced garlic adds a delicious flavor to the dish. Make sure not to burn it while cooking.
- Parsley : Chopped parsley adds freshness and color to the dish. Feel free to use any other herbs of your choice.
- Heavy whipping cream : This ingredient makes the Alfredo sauce thick and creamy. You can also use half-and-half for a lighter option.
- Pasta : Linguine or penne pasta works best for this recipe, but you can use any other type of pasta you prefer.
- Black pepper : Adds a nice kick to the dish. You can adjust the amount to your taste.
- Chicken stock : This is used to deglaze the skillet and add more flavor to the dish.
- Salt : To taste
- All-purpose flour : Used as a thickening agent for the Alfredo sauce.
- Parmesan cheese : This adds a delicious nutty and slightly salty flavor to the dish. Make sure to use freshly grated parmesan for best results.
Step by step directions
Step 1: Cook the Chicken
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of butter. Once the butter is melted, add the chicken breasts and cook for about 5 minutes on each side until they are fully cooked. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
Step 2: Cook the Pasta
In a separate pot, cook your pasta according to package directions until al dente. Once done, drain and set aside.
Step 3: Make the Alfredo Sauce
In the same skillet used to cook the chicken, add another tablespoon of butter and minced garlic. Cook for about a minute until fragrant. Add in heavy whipping cream and bring it to a simmer. Slowly whisk in flour until smooth. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes until thickened.
Step 4: Combine Everything Together
Add the cooked pasta back into the skillet with the Alfredo sauce. Slice or shred the cooked chicken and add it to the skillet as well. Add in the chicken stock, parsley, black pepper, and salt to taste. Stir everything together until well combined.
Step 5: Serve
Once everything is heated through and the sauce has thickened, remove from heat. Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley for garnish if desired. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Domino’s Chicken Alfredo!
– Use good quality Parmesan cheese for the best flavor.
– Add a pinch of red pepper flakes to give the dish a kick of heat.
– Use any type of pasta you like.
– If the sauce is too thick, add a little more chicken broth.
– If the sauce is too thin, add a little more flour.
– Add a sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley on top for a pop of color.
Serving size: 1 cup
Total Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 500mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 35g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 3g
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
How to Store Leftover Domino’s Chicken Alfredo Recipe?
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave or in a skillet on the stovetop.
What Other Substitutes Can I Use in Domino’s Chicken Alfredo Recipe?
– Substitute the chicken breasts with cooked shrimp or cooked crumbled sausage.
– Use any type of pasta you like.
– You can substitute the heavy cream with half-and-half or evaporated milk.
– Substitute the Parmesan cheese with Asiago or Romano cheese.
– Use the frozen corn or diced bell peppers in stead of the frozen peas.
- 1/2 lb boneless and skinless Chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp extra virgin Olive oil
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ tbsp chopped Parsley
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 lbs linguine or penne pasta
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Chicken stock
- Salt to taste
- ⅙ cup All purpose flour
- 1 cup parmesan cheese Shredded
- Begin by cooking the chicken in a large skillet over medium heat with melted butter until fully cooked. Set aside.
- In a separate pot, cook pasta according to package directions and set aside once done.
- In the same skillet used for the chicken, add more butter and minced garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Slowly whisk in heavy whipping cream and flour until smooth. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Return the pasta to the skillet with the Alfredo sauce, along with sliced or shredded chicken, chicken stock, parsley, black pepper, and salt. Combine everything together.
- Once heated through and the sauce has thickened, remove from heat. Top with grated parmesan cheese and parsley for garnish.
- Serve hot and enjoy your flavorful Domino’s Chicken Alfredo!
- Use good quality Parmesan cheese for the best flavor.
- Add a pinch of red pepper flakes to give the dish a kick of heat.
- Use any type of pasta you like.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a little more chicken broth.
- If the sauce is too thin, add a little more flour.
- Add a sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley on top for a pop of color.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Is Domino’s Chicken Alfredo a healthy dish?
Yes, Domino’s Chicken Alfredo is a healthy dish. It contains a good amount of protein and fiber and is lower in fat and calories than most other Alfredo dishes.
Can I make Domino’s Chicken Alfredo ahead of time?
Yes, you can make Domino’s Chicken Alfredo ahead of time. Store the cooked dish in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
What other vegetables can I add to Domino’s Chicken Alfredo?
You can add a variety of vegetables to Domino’s Chicken Alfredo. Try adding broccoli, carrots, spinach, or zucchini.
Is Domino’s Chicken Alfredo gluten-free?
No, Domino’s Chicken Alfredo is not gluten-free because it contains all-purpose flour. You can use gluten-free flour if you would like to make a gluten-free version.
Can I make Domino’s Chicken Alfredo in the slow cooker?
Yes, you can make Domino’s Chicken Alfredo in the slow cooker. Cook the chicken and Alfredo sauce in the slow cooker for about 4 hours on low or 2 hours on high. Then add the cooked pasta, peas, and parsley and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Domino’s Chicken Alfredo is a delicious and easy Italian-inspired dish. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a creamy and flavorful dish that your family and friends will love.
This dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a fancy dinner party. So give Domino’s Chicken Alfredo a try and enjoy the delicious flavors!
You’ll also like these latest recipes!
Rebecca Novak is a trained chef with over 10 years of experience in the food industry. She has worked in both fine dining and casual Hungarian restaurants and specializes in creating dishes using fresh, seasonal ingredients. She also loves exploring different cuisines worldwide, which allows her to bring unique flavors and ideas to the recipes she creates for Hungarianchef.com. Read more